The purpose of this Private Policy is to let our customers know how Mint Vintage uses and protects any personal information that you give to this Website and how we handle that information.
Mint Vintage is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected, your visit to mintvintage.co.uk and any transaction that is carried out on this website is subject to this private policy and our terms and conditions.
Collection of Information
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other relevant information to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information gathered
We may use the information you provide in aggregate (non-personally identifiable) form for internal business purposes such as:
- Generating statics regarding the popularity of individual pages and items.
- Internal record keeping.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- Market research and developing business plans.
- Improving our products and services
The information you provide use may also be used to inform you about our products, competitions, promotions or online events which you may be interested in. We may look at items you have previously ordered to in an attempt to make sure we are informing you about events which will be of particular interest.
We may disclose any information, including Personal Information, we deem necessary, in our sole discretion, to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Notification of Changes
Controlling your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
The personal information provided to us will be managed by the Ecommerce Business Manager.
Mint Vintage works under the Data Protection Act 1998.
You have the right to access the information which Mint Vintage holds about you and your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject of a small fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.